After the victory of Metrò in our first December edition the last round of the year will be in the Italian coastal city of Pescara. The end of the year is for many people a time to look back – and ahead as well.
Speaking of that, there will be some minor changes in the rules and ranking system for 2019. More details later, but for now we will let you know that the time span for songs will be expanded – no more just three years before the current year, but starting from 2012.
For this special edition we have received 18 songs from 2005-2015, these are the candidates for the last points and last victory of the year!
- South Korea – J-Min – Hoo
- South Africa – The Parlotones – Push me to the floor
- Australia – Missy Higgins – Scar
- Slovakia – Miro Jaroš – Čierny dážď
- Iran – Arash – Ba Man Soot Bezan
- Algeria – Khaled – C’est la vie
- Belgium – Lara Fabian – Aime
- Congo – Makoma – Yo Ozali
- Serbia – Tribal feat. Ana Kokić – Šteta
- Switzerland – Kunz – Lüüt so wie mer
- Italië – Anna Tatangelo – Libera
- Iceland – Olafur Arnalds feat. Arnor Dan – So close
- The Netherlands – Within Temptation – Shot in the dark
- Japan – Masayoshi Yamazaki – One more time, one more chance
- Estonia – Ewert and The Two Dragons – Pictures
- Czech Republic – Iveta Bartošová – Děkuju Vám, Andělové
- Greece – Antonis Remos – I kardia me pigeni emena
- Lebanon – Melissa – Wala youm
Given that next Monday is New Year’s Eve the results will be presented the day after, so on the 1st of January! Therefore the deadline is also extended – you can vote for the rest of this year – 23.59 pm CET on 31 December.